Monday, November 11, 2013

GCC1111 - Sledding Snowman

My submission for this week's challenge is to use an image from Oak Pond Creations. I picked this cute snowman for two reasons, one, I love snowmen and two, he just says happy and fun. I printed off the image and then colored all the parts with Copics. I don't have a whole lot of Copic colors so I had to kind of ad lib. After the image was colored, the reds didn't quite match so I added Stickles to give it some shine.I added Stickles to the hat, scarf, mittens, all the fur around the edges, and the runners for the sled.

My love for snowmen started shortly after I moved to Arizona from Iowa. I think they are so cute and they always have a fun expression on their faces. Have you ever seen an unhappy snowman? I haven't. I sure do not appreciate snow now, so the cute snowmen will have to do.

I used this card off Pinterst as my inspiration.

Come on over to the Outlawz to join us.

This month, our sponsors are:




Supplies: Neenah, Bazzill, Recollections, Sonborn, The Paper Studio, Oak Pond Creations - Sledding Snowman digi, Studio G, Copics, colored pencils, Memories ink, Stickles.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.