Friday, January 11, 2013

Thank you

I thought I was following a sketch from a card I saw on Pinterest but went back and realized it wasn't really the same and I kind of made up what I was doing. I needed a quick thank you card for those who sent me Christmas gift cards or presents and also two for people I work with. After our black and white craft day, I did not want to use black and white. I wanted color. I went a little overboard on those, but you know what...those recipients are all in the Midwest and I'm sure they could stand a little bright and cheery right now. After I finished the four bright color cards, I decided I better make the other two black and white since they are for something (which I can't explain right now) I needed to be simple but still look pretty. If you know me, I will push the envelope on patterns  if I can (for my paper projects that is).




Supplies: White cardstock, Bazzill, the Paper Studio, Recollections, Cricut, Martha Stewart Seasonal cake cartridge, SU clear embossing powder, Inkadinkadoo stamp, black embossing ink, circle punch, pop dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.