Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy 21st Birthday Courtney

I made this for my friend Kim's daughter. She is turning 21 on Feb 3. I hope she likes the card. I purchased the pink and black zebra print so wanted to use that. It's kind of fun and whimsical. I used a Pinterest layout (but changed the entire color scheme of course). Will post that later.

Update: Courtney loved this card. She posted it on Facebook and tagged me in the post. She said, "This lady makes the most amazing cards". That really made my day.

Supplies: DCWV, Bazzill, The Paper Studio, Cricut, Martha Stewart Sesonal cartridge, Elegant Edges cardridge, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, circle punches, bling, SU scallop circle and circle punches, Inkadinkadoo stamp, ribbon, and Stickles for the sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.