Friday, January 11, 2013

Is it me?

This picture cracks me up. So many people think it's me holding a picture of me. Look close. It's not. It's a picture of me holding a picture of my Facebook friend Lisa.

This funny story started about two years ago. A mutual friend Brad (whom I went to college with) also knows Lisa. Brad made a funny post on his Facebook wall. Of course, I had to make a funny comment back. One of Lisa's friends commented on Brad's post "when did Lisa move to AZ". We realized it was me and not Lisa. Lisa and I have both shown several people our pictures on Facebook to others because we think it's so funny. I'm sure her husband was terrified (lol). We are not related, haven't ever met (which will change as soon as I get back to Iowa next) and her sister looks nothing like her. The funniest part of this "I have a twin" story is a year ago, Lisa was a chaperone for her son's band competition. A guy Darren (Brad's college roommate whom I know from college as well) went up to Lisa thinking she was me and introduced himself. All the while, I'm still in AZ and had no idea of the fun people were having with this.

Here are some differences: Lisa has bright blue eyes, she is shorter than me and has smaller feet than me. Lisa parts her hair on the opposite side as me and wears her hair up more than I do, but this particular picture she had her hair down so I took advantage of it.

Take a look and see for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.