Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Jen

I made this card for a friend and coworker who loves animal print and bling. I used two cards as my inspiration I found on Pinterest (I will add the links later). I looked through Laurel's animal prints and while tempting, I wanted more traditional animal print. I bought this pack at Hobby Lobby and really like it. The crafting girls thought I was crazy for mixing so many prints. But I knew the red would help set it off just perfectly. Jen LOVED it and is keeping it as a keepsake. I originally had two tags hanging down from the middle but did not like that look (and couldn't get it to photograph well) so I changed to the birthday banner.



Supplies: SU vanilla cardstock, Bazzill (black), Recollections (red), The Paper Studio animal print, Bazzill bling button, Memories ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.