Monday, July 21, 2014

GCC0721 - Summer

It's Monday.  You know what that means? A new challenge has posted over at the Outlawz.

Our theme this week is Summer. Come on over and join in on the fun.

The sponsor this week is Beansie Doodles and the image is Volleyball Rebekah.

With a theme like summer, I had so many ideas run through my head.  Had I gone with all of them,  my card would have had to be a 12x12. Lol


Challenges submitted to:
Cards Galore Challenges - use rubber stamp or digi stamp
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - July challenge - use patterned paper
Fantabulous Cricut - #220-wet-and-wild.html

Supplies:
Papers: Neenah,  xPress-It blending cardstock,  SU tempting turquoise, daffodil, peach parfait, The Paper Studio, and Galloping Horse Productions.
Stamps: Beansie Doodles, Mer Inc.
Accessories: Cricut,  Small Talk Tags & Frames cartridge, Elegant Edges cartridge, circle punch.
Inks: Copics,  Spectrum Noir, American Crafts alcohol makers,  Memories.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamped image or a digi stamp Challenge#7. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful I love your coloring. and what a great scene
    Thank you for joining FCC “Wet & Wild” challenge this week. I just became your newest follower to I hope you will come follow me.Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. DT member for FCC
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your card, especially the style of the sentiment. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.