Monday, July 14, 2014

GCC0714 - Just for you

It's a new week so that means there is a new challenge over at the Outlawz. The theme this week is BINGO. Come on over and play along in the fun.

I've seen BINGO as the theme on some other challenges so when it was my week to determine the theme, I came up with this one. Of course, I had to add the things that are easy for me to use in the squares to choose from. : ) I used the Circles, FREE, and Banners row. The sketch is from SFYTT card from Jen del Muro. I used pop dots on the sentiment banner and thicker pop dots on the dog so he would sit on top of the sentiment.


The sponsors this week are The Stampig Chef and Nice Crane. My image was chosen from the Nice Crane - Funny Dogs selection.


Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, x-Press It blending cardstock, The Paper Studio (the basics packs 1 and 2), SU Basic Grey.
Stamps: Nice Crane - Funny Dogs, Fiskars.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, pop dots, white paint pen for dots in eyes..
Inks: Copics, Memories (for some reason, my black ink came out as dark charcoal for this card. How perfect was that? It matches perfectly in real life).

1 comment:

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.