Sunday, July 13, 2014

CAS0713 - Teeny Bikini

When I saw the challenge theme this week at the Clean and Simple challenge over at the Outlawz, I knew I had to play along. the theme is polkadots. Cheri used the song Teeny weenie polka dot bikini when she listed the challenge. I'm sure you have noticed that I love me some polkadots and binikis to the point it's almost an obsession. I won't mention the matching beach towels and cheap flip flops. ;) It's hardly a project without one form or another of polkadots.

I used my Cricut and the Life is a Beach cartridge to make this simple but wow card. These sentiments really pop when you make them bigger like I did here. I used pop dots on the main panel to make it stand up more (in between the yellow and white layer).


Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Recollections (yellow and white), Bazzill (red).
Accessories: Cricut, Life is a Beach cartridge, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug dots ef, pop dots, corner rounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.