Monday, June 9, 2014

GCC0609 - Cake & Candles

It's Monday and that means a new challenge has been posted for the Greeting Card Challenge over at the Outlawz. This week, our theme is monochromatic. Come on over and join along in the fun. 

When the theme was decided, and it was monochromatic, I decided that I had to use this topsy-turvy cake. I had the thought that I would use sunburst circles and stars. Monochromatic cards are tricky for me. 

The sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles and the image is Man Cake


Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, X-Press it blending cardstock, Recollections, The Paper Studio, SU daffodil.
Stamps: Delicious Doodles - Man cake, SU Garden Greetings, Hampton Art.
Accessories: Cricut, Martha Stewart Seasonal Cakes, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, SU arrow ef, pop dots..
Inks: Copics, Spectrum Noir, Memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.