Monday, June 2, 2014

GCC0602 - Happy Birthday Ceylan

It's Monday and that means a new challenge has been posted for the Greeting Card Challenge over at the Outlawz. This week, our theme is Wait a Minute Mr. Postman (create a post card or card with an embossable sentiment). Come on over and join along in the fun. 

I'm really early on this card which is shocking for me. I knew when I saw this image, I had to request it for Ceylan. She will be turning 40 in July, loves elephants, it had 4 candles (one to represent each decade), packages, and cake. It had to be the image for her. I made the cake chocolate since that's her favorite. I even sent her a text and let her know to not poke around on my blog until late July. : ) Then I realized, she may still see it on Pinterest. Oh well, she will like it even if she sees it before hand. All the paper layers were cut with the SU fringe scissors. I popped the top layer up so It would be level with the rest. I also popped the image and the bottom of the hat and birthday wishes pennant so they would have dimension as well. 

This week, the sponsor is Squiggle Fly and the image is party animals .


This was taken without the flash.

This was taken with the flash.

Supplies:
Paper: Neenah, The Paper Studio (
eat cake paper pack).
Stamps: Squiggle Fly - Party Animal, SU Garden Greetings, Inkadinkadoo.
Accessories: Cricut, Celebrations cartridge, SU circle punches, SU fringe scissors, SU clear ep, heat gun, bling.
Inks: Copics, Spectrum Noir, American Craft alcohol markers, Sharpies (to color bling) and Memories pigment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.