Saturday, June 21, 2014

Congratulations on your new home Amalia

I made this card for the homeowner that just had her house dedication today.  This lady and her son were there every week and had many more hours than they were required. They were pretty awesome. The last three or four homes I've been a Team Leader on, I've made cards for the family when it comes time for the dedication. I had everyone sign it as always. Received a compliment from an older gentleman that is a retired guy on what we call the Tuesday Crew. He said they were really neat and wonderd how long it took to make them. I paper pieced the tree.

Here is the card for Amalia.


Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, SU Night of Navy, DCWV, The Paper Studio, GDC, Bazzill.
Stamps: Fiskars, Studio G (tree, new home)
Accessories: button, Baskets Twine, Bazzill Bling,  SU label punch, Corner Rounder, Pop dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.