Monday, October 28, 2013

GCC1028 - Shine

I made this card for the GCC1028 challenge on the Outlawz challenge board. This weeks challenge is to create a card that shines or anything goes. I saw this Jana Eubanks sketch and knew right away I wanted to use my new edge-to-edge cartridge. This cartridge will really come in handy for cards and scrapbook pages. I really like how this card turned out. Using sketches intended for scrapbook layouts adds a whole different set of options.

Join us on the Outlawz for out fun challenges.

OUR FABULOUS SPONSORS FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER
&


Supplies: Neenah, The Paper Studio Klohe Lane paper pack, Cricut, Edge to Edge cartridge, bling, Studio G, Jana Eubanks sketch, memories ink, foam dots.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.