Sunday, October 20, 2013

CAS1020 - Hurry up and Relax

This is my third submission as Guest Design Team member for the CAS Outlawz Challenge board. This week, the theme is to relax. We all have been busy with work and life and want to relax prior to heading into the busy holiday season.

Since moving to Arizona several years ago, I have become quite a flip-flop wearer and collector. I have most colors and many styles. It is definitely part of my way of life now as far as shoes go --- just don't tell my foot doctor that. He lectured me for wearing flip-flops when he treated me for my bone spur. : }

I found this image on Pinterest.

Flip-flops say relax and comfort to me.


Supplies: Neenah, Bazzill, The Paper Studio Khole Lane pack, Cricut, Sure Cuts A lot, Bazzill bling, Stamp, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.