Monday, October 14, 2013

GCC1014 - People Strengthen Others

I made this card this week for the Greeting Card Challenge (GCC1014) on the Outlawz challenge board as my second entry as a Design Team member. The challenge this week is to use two or more patterned papers. That's sure not hard for me...however, this paper pack by Crate really pushed me out of my comfort zone. I normally do not use papers with flowers. I used this card off Pinterest for my layout and inspiration however I can't find the pin so went to the blog. There are lots of layers on this card.

Come on over to the Outlawz boards to join our challenges.

This month, our Sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.

OCTOBER SPONSOR
7 FREE DIGIS



Supplies: SU very vanilla, SU basic grey, Crate paper pack, Stampabilities, Sequin, Bling.

7 comments:

  1. Super duper cuteness! I love the whole layout of the card. & colors
    From BIF group

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love your mix of patterns. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card Shannon and I think you did a fabulous job with all those pattern!
    (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shannon, just became your newest followers. Love your cards, the colour combos are great. Love this card, the papers are beautiful and your sentiment is lovely.
    Eithne BIF
    www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, such fun patterned papers too! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, and what a lovely sentiment stamp :)

    Hugs from Linda (BIF)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card love the colours and the layout is ace.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca (BIF)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.