Sunday, February 19, 2012

Help....he's catching me

I love this picture of me and am just now posting it. My frirend and sorority sister Carol Olson came to town for work. She is one of the few friends I could drag to the Desert Botanical Gardens in September in AZ. The weather was cool that day (thank goodness it cooled down to 105 from what it was the week before). We walked the gardens and during that time, the large bug exhibit was there. These things were so neat and creative - and I do not like bugs. They are all hand-carved out of wood. Carol had the funny idea to act like we were running from the praying mantis. She crunched down to get the full effect. The lady at the gardens, came out and told us we were the first ones to have that much fun with our pictures. We were almost crying due to laughter. The pictures were so funny. I'm sure you all know by now, I will make you wear sunscreen if I can. Carol didn't think it would be necessary...it was. She put some on her face, but still turned pink. I know...what a surprise from when I used to wear baby oil as sunscreen. : ) When I see this picture, I just laugh. It's so goofy of me and I look silly, but I can't help it. I instantly get a smile on my face.

Here's me...

Here is Carol:

Carol's comment was..."Who runs like that?" I about fell over laughing.

And here is the two of us together.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day that was. Can't wait to meet up again!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.