Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Get Well - Maricella and Thank You to Barb

I told you last week that I loved this sketch. I have used it again, this time, for a get well card. I made this for the Volunteer Coordinator at Habitat for Humanity, Maricella Martinez after she was injured in a car accident. I had all the leaders and folks who know her sign it.I used the same papers as before, just added brown acrylic paint for the dots. The colors were not as bright in this picture as I was taking the picture at night. They are the same as in the Thank You cards. Barb, Kim's mom, collects martini glasses and has a group of ladies that get together to have a martini a few times a month. Barb loved this card and put it in her curio cabinet with all her martini glasses. : )

Supplies: Bazzil (white and orange), SU Kraft, SU pixie pink, The Paper Studio (orange and green polka dot), AG papers (pink orange and brown), DCWV (pinks), SU Chocolate chip ink, DCWV green flower, SU punch bunch, SU garden greetings, bling, brown acrylic paint, stylus.


Supplies: Bazzil (white and orange), SU Kraft, DCWV, MME Bohemian, other, SU Cherry Cobbler, SU Old Olive, Studio G, SU, Ribbon, toothpick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.