Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Kim

I made this for my friend Kim's birthday. I told her a few days before it would be late. I finished it the day after her birthday and carried it in my computer bag for a week. I will mail it tomorrow. I was in vendor presentations all week last week so it seemed like I was always rushing to get to the other building. I used the February SFYTT (Sketch for you to try) on Jen del Muro's blog. I flipped the sketch, and covered the card front with black which is something I do not normally do. I needed the black border so the white would stand out more. And as you probably know, I love black and white polkadot paper...I use it when I can. :)


Here is the link: Sketch For You To Try - Feb 2012

Supplies: Bazzill (white, purple, black), Recollections (purple patterned papers and b&w polka dot), Cricut, Elegant Edges cardridge, white ribbon, SU Riveting, $ clear stamp (JoAnn's - purple), $1 Studio G cupcake stamp, white ribbon, bakers twine, button, SU circle punches, SU eggplant envy craft ink.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card - the purple, black & white are really cool. Love your photo banner too. I'm a big dog person, myself.

    kathy b
    sparklingstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.