Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Laurel

I made this for my neighbor and friend Laurel for her birthday. I had the paper all scored for the rosette so knew that I wanted to use it for this card. Laurel loves purple, but I made her a Shannon card (in pinks) so she would know it is from me. I really love the bright colors. I used the January SFYTT (sketch for you to try) on Jen del Muro's blog. I missed the deadline to post it to her blog though. I love bright colors and mixing patterned papers.


Here is the link: Sketch For You To Try - Jan 2012

Supplies: Bazzill, SU mambo melon (did I ever say I love that color), SU daffodill, DCWV, Recollections, bling, Martha Stewart scoring board, flower punch, circle punches, cuttlebug, dot folder, spellbinders circle die, button, homemade bakers twine, $1 clear stamp, paper piecing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.