Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fun in the sun!

As soon as I saw the sketch for the first week of the Verve challenge, I knew I wanted to make this. I think I will send it to my coworker for her birthday because she is going to spend it in San Diego with her family. I cut out the crab and placed him on some SU kraft paper to give him a sandy looking base. The scallop shapes were cut with my Cricut and Elegant Edges cardridge. I made the little rosette using my Martha Stewart scoring tool. I took a close up of the top two elements to give you a closer look. I had to add googlie eyes to the crab. I think it makes him look even cuter. I made this into a square to follow the sketch. I sure like regular-size cards better. I think you can get more out of your scraps.




Supply List: Bazzill (white), SU (daffodill, kraft, melon mambo), Recollections (red, orange and white polka dot), Unknown (pattern), googlie eyes, Heidi Swapp paper distresser, Martha Stewart scoring tool, Martha Stewart punch, Ribbon, Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.