Monday, July 25, 2011

Well Wishes Christen

I made this for a coworker who is leaving the company for greener pastures or bluer (wasn't sure that is a real word but I looked it up and it is...lol) waters. She is moving to Cali so I had to do a beach-ish theme. I used Verve July sketch, week 2 for this card. I hope she likes it. My sewing machine was a little wonky at the top, but I hope it's not overly noticeable. In real life...this card is much brighter and more vivid.


Supply list: Bazzill (white, turquoise), SU daffodill (yellow), DCWV (orange), MME front porch (stripe and polka dots), sewing, hand made bakers thread, Martha Stewart score tool, Cuttlebug, SU lattice embossing folder, SU scallop border punch, SU Garden Greetings (masked what I wanted from two sentiments), Inkadinkadoo flipflop stamp, Sharpie markers (turquoise and yellow), SU clear button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.