Wednesday, October 22, 2014

TCCCB1022 - Spooky

This is my last card for The Crafter's Café. I have really enjoyed my time on that board as a Design Team member. I've come to the realization that working 55+ hours a week for several months in a row and fulfilling my craft obligations wasn't working well. I had to make the sad decision to resign. I'll miss the great girls on the site and the projects.

This week, over at the Crafter's Café Challenge blog, the theme is "spookable". Come on over and join in on the fun.

The Sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles and the image I chose is Eye Scream. This was the perfect image for a spookable challenge. Don't you think? I added Glossy Accents to the eyes and teeth. Oh my...in real life, the eyeballs feel (not that I know what an eyeball feels like - bwaaahahaha) and look real.


Challenges Submitted to:

Supplies: Neenah, xPress-it blending cardstock, American Crafts, The Paper Studio, Bazzill.
Stamps: Delicious Doodles - Eye scream, Studio G.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Sizzix penant dies, homemade enamel dots, Glossy Accents (eyes and teeth). 
Inks: Copics, Spectrum Noir, Memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.