Wednesday, October 8, 2014

TCCCB1008 - Spooky Halloween

This week, over at the Crafter's Café Challenge board, the theme is to create anything but a card. Come on over and join in on the fun.

This week, our theme is to use black, white, orange and one other color. 

The Sponsor this week is Eureka Stamps and the image I chose is Bat #1805.

I used Glossy Accents on the bat and the green banner to make them stand out more. I also added googlie eyes while the Glossy Accents was still wet. I used the Sketch For You To Try from Reverse Confetti and also used this card I saw on Pinterest as my inspiration. I only colored the green banner on my sentiment stamp. The image was already colored in black.


Challenges I submitted to:
Through the Craftroom Door - Oct 7-Oct 13 - Anything Goes
2 Cute Ink Challenges - challenge #116 halloween & new digital
Eureka Stamps - challenge # 109 - Halloween

Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, xPress-It blending cardstock, Bazzill (orange and all patterns), American Crafts.
Stamps: Eureka Stamps - Bat #1805, Studio G.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge, Glossy Accents, googlie eyes, pop dots. 
Inks: Copic, Memories.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing with us this week at 2 Cute Ink Challenges!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely spooky card I love your cobweb behind the bat, from your new team member Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very cute...I love the shiny bat with the googly eyes! Thanks for playing along with Eureka challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Shannon - Awesome layout and that bat is too cute! So glad you came and played with us this week at Through The Craft Room Door.(Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.