Monday, October 13, 2014

GCC1013 - Witching you a Happy Halloween

A new challenge has been posted over on the Outlawz. Come on over and join in on the fun.

The Sponsor this week is: Lacy Sunshine and the image is Eleanor lil Witch.

The theme this week is "embossing". I had so many ideas, I thought I would use more Halloween stamps and emboss them, but this didn't work with my other ideas. I'm all over the board anymore with my creations it seems. I used wet (sentiment) and dry (background) embossing on my card. 



Challenges Submitted to:
Addicted to Stamps - challenge # 89 Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - challenge #106 - use black and white
Lacy Sunshine - challenge #44 halloween

Supplies: 
Papers: Neenah, xPress-it blending cardstock, the Paper Studio.
Stamps: Lacy Sunshine - Eleanor lil witch, Fiskars.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Sizzix pennant dies, Cuttlebug ef, Nestabilities, homemade enamel dots, Glossy accents on glasses, SU clear ep.
Inks: Copics, Memories pigment.

2 comments:

  1. Shannon this is so cute!! You are really good at this coloring thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card.. Love the black framing of it all.. Beautiful dry embossing and very stylish!! Image is super-cute!!.. love those big glasses!!
    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at ATSC! Hugs Sol

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.