Monday, August 4, 2014

GCC0803 - Enjoy the Journey

It's Monday so you know that means a new challenge is posted over on the Outlawz.

This week,  the theme is how do you pamper yourself. This theme was easy for me. I love the sun,  anything to do with water, and to travel (to the beach as often as I can).

I actually copied myself for the base of this card. I tried to make her hair the color of mine since I was describing how I'd pamper myself (my hair isn't curly though). I added glossy accents to the sea horse and her fins in her hair.

The sponsor this week is Rick St. Dennis abmy image is Sea Sprite Two.


Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, xPress-It blending cardstock, Bazzill, The Paper Studio, Recollections,  Son Born, DCWV.
Stamps : RSD - Sea Sprite Two, Tim Holtz. 
Accessories: Cricut,  Sampler cartridge, Elegant Edges cartridge,  Sewing machine, Tim Holtz Glossy accents,  bling,  pop dots. 
Inks: Copics, Spectrum Noir,  Memories, at you Spica glitter pen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.