Monday, August 11, 2014

GCC0811 - Wishing you the Best

There is a new Greetings challenge posted over at the Outlawz. Come on over and join in on the fun.

The theme this week is circles. It was my week to decide the theme and I love my circles. I think circles just say fun. I turned the new SU large dot ef embossed paper around and then added a stamp or circle of dp in the circles. Some circles,  I popped up for added dimension.

The sponsor this week is: All Dressed Up Stamps and the image is: Cheeky Monkey. Head on over and grab one of their cute images.


Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, xPress-It blending cardstock, SU daffodil, Bazzill, Recollections, The Paper Studio, DCWV.
Stamps: All Dressed Up Stamps, SU, Riveting, Hero Arts.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, SU large dot ef, Circle punch, pop dots.
Inks: Copics, Spectrum Noir, SU craft ink, Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.