Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sisters wall hanging

I made this wall hanging for my friend and coworker Jeannie. She is expecting a second daughter any time now. I asked her what color the baby's room was going to be. She said lavendar and white. I will admit, I was extremely gun shy about making a lavendar page. I do like how it turned out however. Jeannie was very tickled when she saw it. She was rushing back from a doctor appointment and I had it sitting on her desk when she got back. She signed in late to a meeting and I could tell she was pleased. She thanked me so many times after the call and gave me lots of hugs. I saw the layout design on Pinterest. I will find it and link to the appropriate person to give them credit later. I apologize for the poor picture. This was taken at work before I gave it to her as I couldn't get a good picture/lighting from home the night before.

 
Supplies: Bazzill, DCWV, purple glitter paper, rhinestones, Cricut, Don Juan cartridge, Elegant Edges cardridge, SU large scallop punch, SU scallop border punch, Sixxix border, Cuttlebug, circle punches, $1 stamps, SU perfect plum craft ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.