Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hey there cupcake!

I finished this card I started at the May crop at the September crop. Talk about crazy life lately.

I just love this stack of papers. They are so colorful and bright. I love the scrapbook layout I used as inspiration. Of course, I found it on Pinterest. I think I'll use this again because it has so much versatility. I was going to use a smaller sentiment, but forgot I had the other one. This is a little different for me since I stamped right on the patterned paper.


Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Bazzill, Recollections, SU tempting turquoise, SU pixie pink, SU pool party, Embellish by Dana - Little Azalea
Stamps: CTMH
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Lawn Fawn heart dies, Nestabilities, pop dots
Inks: Memories
Technique: paper piecing, sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.