Saturday, October 10, 2015

Happily ever after - Vaughn & Katy

My great friends Wendy and Vance's son got married last night. I made this as their card. I actually made this so fast for me.  It only took me a little more than an hour to make. The colors of the wedding were celadon and silver. I even used some paper from my stash. 10 year old paper I bought when I worked at Recollections. Scrapbook walls by Chatterbox.

I used this Taylor's Expression - 6th share joy sketch  for my design. This sketch worked perfectly for a wedding card. I used it exactly.

I showed Wendy the picture and she loved it. She said,  "oh,  they will love that,  and you even used their wedding colors". Of course I did!

I took one picture with the flash and one without. I like the one with the flash the best.



Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, SU going grey, SU basic grey, Bazzill, Chatterbox
Stamps: Cricut
Accessories : Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Sizzix, Spellbinders, Darice ef, bling, pop dots
Inks: Memories
Technique: sketch, DTP

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.