Monday, July 20, 2015

GCC0720 - Happy Birthday

It's Monday so you know that means there is a new challenge posted over at the Outlawz.

The Sponsor this week is: Kenny K Designs and the image I chose is: Cupcake Celebration. The theme this week is to use patterned papers and buttons. I can't believe I found a button that is the same color as the dots on the paper. I happened to find two paper packs that have the same colors. Must have been lucky because they are the same manufacturer. I love the polka dot papers with the muted blues and greens on the rest of the card. Originally, I had intended to make the image the entire size of the panel, but I didn't really think about it not being that big until after I had it all colored. I printed it just a little larger than I normally do and should have gone 2 or so inches larger.


Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Hammermill Digital cardstock, Colorbok (2 different packs), SU Night of Navy.
Stamps: Kenny K Designs - Cupcake Celebration, Studio G.
Accessories: Buttons, pop dots.
Inks: Copics, Spectrum Noir, Memories.
Techniques: digi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.