Monday, May 25, 2015

GCC052415 - hello fabulous

It's Time for a new Monday challenge Over at the Outlawz. The theme this week is anything goes because it is the last Monday of the month of May.

The Sponsor is: A & T Digital Designs and the image is Mille the Snail.

I used this sketch from Pinterest. I ran out of room to add the banner at the top. The snail was paper pieced. I started to color the image but the ink was not dry and it smeared so I went ahead with my original idea of paper piecing.


Challenges submitted to:

Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Hammermill Digital cardstock, Colorbok, Recollections, SU Mellon, SU Limeade.
Stamps: A&T Digital Designs - Mille the snail, Fiskars.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, SU label punch, Lawn Fawn dies, MFT cover up die, homemade enamel dots, felt, pop dots.
Inks: Memories.
Techniques: sketch, digi, paper piecing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.