Tuesday, May 12, 2015

GCC0504 - You're Cool

It's Monday so that means there is another challenge posted over at the Outlawz. Come on and join in on the fun. This week, the theme is polka dots. If you know me well or follow my creations, you know that this theme sure fit in well with my paper selections. :) I used a Colorbok paper pack I purchased.

The Sponsor this week is: Bugaboo and the image is Summer Dog Suntan.

I used this tutorial I found on Pinterest. I had to cut one more piece of red so I had enough longer pieces to fit.


Challenges submitted to:

Supplies: Neenah, Bazzill, Hammermill Digital Cardstock, Colorbok, SU poppy.
Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps - Summer Dog Suntan, Fiskars.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, home made enamel dots, Glossy Accents (sunglasses and lemonade).
Inks: Copic, Memories.
Techniques: sunburst tutorial, digi.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.