Tuesday, April 8, 2014

GCC0407 - LOL. You are laugh out loud funny

It's another new week over at the Outlawz Challenge board. This week our theme is U-G-L-Y. You don't have an alibi. Use ugly papers and make them pretty. I used to be a cheerleader so this thought popped in my mind for the theme. This was much more difficult than I thought it would be. Initially, I thought this will be so easy. We all have papers we do not think are pretty or the patterns are not what we want on our projects. Coming up with papers that somewhat went with the image, was tough at first. Then, when I saw this square paper, it really made the card come together easy from that point. I used four patterns within the Polaroid frame - 2 of which are ugly to me and two aren't so bad. The green with polka dots and the stripe are ok and the other two are my ulgy papers. I used my PTI ric rak die to cut strips and then piece them together for the background. The Polaroid frame is up on pop dots for dimension and so is the purple card base. The frog and the LOL were fussy cut. 

Come on over to the Outlawz and play along.


The sponsor this week is Creative Bug Digital Stamps. I chose to use Fun Critters - Unfrogettable



Challenges submitted to:
Sister Act Card Challenge - challenge 51 ATG
Top Tip Tuesday - cute

Supplies: papers: Neenah, Bazzill (green and purple), square paper from Big Lots, Rob and Bob DCWV pack. Stamps: Creative Bug Digital Stamps - Fun Critters - Unfrogettable digi, Studio G (2). Inks: Memories pigment, Copics, American Crafts alcohol markers, Accessories: Cricut, Small Talk Tags and Frames cartridge, Cuttlebug, PTI ric rak die, Cuttlebug ef, SU clear ep, sequins, SU, circle punch, pop dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.