Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom and Aunt Madonna

I made these cards a long time ago at craft day for my Great Aunt and my mom. They have September birthdays, two days (and 20 years) apart. We call Aunt Madonna the Queen Bee because she is so particular and has to have things her way. My mom is a close second so we call her a Queen Bee in Training. She will wear the crown well, that's for sure. Mom's card has a little smaller crwon since she's only the Queen Bee in Training. Laurel had a sample card we used and it had a bee hive on it. I drew out a bee hive since none of us had one (not even on the cricut cartridges). Once I drew the bee hive and made a template, all the other girls used it as well. The bee hive was embossed and inked and the top layer was popped up with pop dots. There are a lot of pop dots on this card to add a lot of dimension.



Supplies: SU Sahara Sand, SU Daffodil, SU old olive, SU Bashfull blue, Bazzill bling, Bazzill, DCWV, Vellum, Versamark, Silver ep, Bashful blue, Chocolate Chip, Cuttlebug, The Paper Studio efs, border scissors, SU punches, Studio G Stamps, googlie eyes.

4 comments:

  1. How cute! love that face and all your embossing! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these are so cute. I love sentiments on both cards.

    BIF AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, the embossing looks awesome on your cards! The bee is just adorable! BIF

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.