Sunday, September 8, 2013

CAS0908 - friends

This is my CAS (clean and simple) card for the Outlawz Challenge board. This weeks theme was to use marine life of some sort. I won't say these cards are getting any easier for me. This week, I'm pushing it a little on CAS but still a lot of white space. You can't see that the red is glitter paper from The Paper Studio. I did take a close up of the crab so you could see how it sparkles. I cut the crab out of the glitter paper. I was so frustrated, I wanted to emboss the Kraft "sand" with my SU lattice ef, however I cannot find it. I will be sending this to my friend at the end of the month as she is undergoing a procedure.



Supplies: Neenah, The Paper Studio, SU bashful blue, SU Kraft, Cuttlebug, Darice ef, SU scallop border punch, googlie eyes.

9 comments:

  1. Another CAS card Shannon that looks awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crab with the googly eyes. The embossed background looks awesome! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon, Thanks for becoming a follower at my blog. I'm glad I found your blog too.

    What a CUTE card! Loving the googly eyes on your crab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...love the little crab! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's so nice to see this critter again! Have a Great BIF Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cutness! tfs from bif group

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the compliments ladies. I really appreciate them. Hopefully, I made it to your blog and left a comment. I'm trying to get better at that. I have to sign in from my computer because with the latest upgrade on my phone, it capitalizes each word (crazy thing) and it looks like I don't know how to write.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really sweet card. Love the rollig eyes.


    Hugs from Linda (in BIF-group)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.