Monday, August 26, 2013

Rainbow

I made this card during our crafty day on Saturday. I didn't get many cards made, which shouldn't surprise me after all this time. I tend to talk a lot and create things that take a while for me to complete. Like the rainbow on this card. Each strip and clouds were stamped on different paper and cut out and paper pieced back together.  I need a sympathy card so I may add a sympathy banner on the rainbow. If I do, I will add that picture here after. I used a card off Pinterest for my inspiration.


Supplies: Neenah, SU brilliant blue, Bazzill, Recollections, The Paper Studio, Stamp Club, Big Kick, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Memories ink, paper piecing.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, love the colors against the white embossed background. You have been busy making your cards! They are all gorgeous and unique, thanks for sharing! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the color pop on the white! TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will make a great Sympathy card or a Hey, it'll get better card ... I love that rainbow!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.