Monday, August 26, 2013

Birthday wishes 1

The crafty girls group got together again this weekend to work on cards. Good friends and good food! The theme was scraps. That's my favorite theme since I tend to mix a lot of patterns and papers. I used a card off Pinterest for my inspiration. I do not have any one in mind to send this card to so will keep it on hand for when I need a birthday card.



Supplies: Recollections, The Paper Studio, Making Memories, Bazzill, SU daffodill, SU tempting turquoise, DCWV, Neenah, Big Kick, Sizzix dies, SU dazzling diamonds, bling, SU garden greetings, Inkadinkadoo, paper piecing.


5 comments:

  1. Pretty birthday card, very festive! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Great use of scraps! TFS from Bif

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this card is cute and I am glad I copied it! LOL
    (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of scraps!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.