Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Card and Scrapbook wall hanging

I made this for my dad for Father's Day. I love the combo of the papers. The car for the card, was one similar to the old convertible dad has. I didn't get a good picture of the scrapbook page (when I am home in October, I will take a better one) or have time to finish the title. It will go on the bottom green strip and say Cycle buddies. The pictures are of my dad on a few of his motorcycle trips. He loves to go on cross-country road trips. Dad really liked it and so did the family.

The sketches were from Sketch Support. I really liked that site. They are taking a break right now but hopefully, they will come back soon. The card used Card Sketches #18 and the Layout used One-Page Sketch #21. The card sketch is a great one for small scraps. The card in the picture below shows more of the true color of the papers than the layout does.



Supply list: Bazzil, Authentique Free Bird papers, SU vanilla Stampin Up car and Happy Father's Day stamps, SU top note, Cuttlebug, chip board shapes ($1 at JoAnn's), Twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.