Tuesday, May 1, 2012

With Sympathy - for Belinda

I do not like making sympathy cards at all. I seem to lose focus when I have to make one. For this, I used an old layout I had used before because it seems to work well for this type of card. The sketch is MOJO80. I also normally do not use the plain paper in the big packs. I did on this card. It is a lot thinner than using cardstock so I was able to use several layers and not have too thick of a card. All the patterned papers and green and peach layer are part of the MME Tres' Belle line. One thing I do like about this card is the soft colors and how well the patterns go together.

My coworker and friend Belinda and friend (Belinda's sister) Kathy's mom passed away. I made the card for all the work group to sign. I had everyone sign and then had to bring it home and add the additional bling back on. I lost some on the way in or around the office.


Supply list: MOJO80, SU vanilla, MME Tres Belle, SU sdcallop punch, sheer dotted peach ribbon, bling (2 sizes), Studio G - Kollette Hall stamp, SU chocolate chip ink

1 comment:

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.