Monday, April 18, 2016

Happy Birthday Katey

I made this card for my friend Katey. She loves pink and her new favorite color is sea blue. I didn't have that color so used what matched. I hope my card doesn't look like it is for a young child.

The cake is cut from my Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge. That cartridge has some really cute images. I just love this one.

I used this sketch except the two side columns.

The first picture posted is with the flash, the second is without. The card  is hot pink in real life, not red pink.



 
Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Colorboc, DCWV (glitter), Bazzill
Stamps: Sizzix (came with dies)
Accessories: Cricut, Simply Charmed cartridge, Cuttlebug, W R Memory Keepers ef, bling, Nestabilities, SU scallop circle punch, washi tape (chevron and line), pop dots
Inks: Memories
Techniques: sketch


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.