Wednesday, April 8, 2015

GCC0406 - Happy Spring!

There is another challenge posted over at the Outlawz. I'm posting this late as I've been super busy with family in town and activities surrounding that.

The Sponsor this week is Dr. Digis and the image is Trotsky. The theme this week is Happy Spring and must include an animal.

I used this sketch I saw on Pinterest. This would be a great sketch for multiple patterned papers. Love it. Think it may be one I use more than just this one time. I love all the layers and how they overlap. I fussy cut the image.


Challenges submitted to:

Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Hammermill Digital cardstock, We R Memory Keepers - Spring packet (12x12 and 6x6)
Stamps: Dr. Digis - Trotsky, Studio G
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, circle punches, homemade enamel dots, corner rounder, pop dots
Inks: Copics, Memories
Technique: sketch, digi


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.