Thursday, January 15, 2015

Crafty Day - I mustache you to be my valentine

I went to an all day crop on Sunday. I had a lot of fun. I was able to create, use some new papers, and enjoy the company and day. Cara and Ceylan and I were all the table so there was quite a bit of conversation as well. That's always part of the fun for me. 

This stamp cracks me up. I have a thing for mustaches that somehow became a trademark with me from my crafty friends. It all started when I held up the little scrap of paper and said to Lynn, "I mustache you a question". Lynn and I both were laughing so hard. It went up or downhill from there which ever way you look at it. As soon as I saw this stamp, I knew I had to have it.

I used this sketch by giminie. It worked perfectly with the elements I used. 





Supplies:
Paper: Neenah, American Craft, Recollections, Bazzill, The Paper Studio.
Stamps: Craftsmart
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Little Yellow bicycle die, Lawn Fawn die, homemade enamel dots, pop dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.