Monday, December 8, 2014

GCC1208 - Happy Birthday Jennifer

It's Monday, so that means a new challenge has been posted over at the Outlawz. This week was my week to determine the theme and post the challenge. I chose one of my favorites...designer paper and bling. I kept it simple at only 3 patterns for those that do not tend to mix patterns a whole bunch. And bling, that's a gimme.

The Sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine and the image is Sugar "Sugi" Plum Sweet Urchin. Isn't she sooooo cute? I used this sketch from Pinterest. This particular sketch is pretty accommodating and can be used with a lot of different patterns. The main panel, the red circle with bling and the image are all on pop dots. I guess I better figure out a way to drop this one off instead of sending it when the time comes. I used clear bling behind the image.

I'm making this card now, but it will be sent to my friend Jennifer in January for her birthday. She is the friend that loves bling and loves animal print so when I saw the fur on the coat, I knew it had to be for Jen. Of course, the little Sugi is blonde and blue eyes. Just like Jen.


Challenges submitted to:
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes Dec 2 - Dec 8
Tuesday Throwdown - # 223 Bling it On
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - Dec Anything Goes

Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Hammermill digital cardstock, Recollections, The Paper Studio (animal pack)
Stamps: Lacy Sunshine - Sugar "Sugi" Plum Sweet Urchin, SU Garden Greetings
Accessories: Cricut, Elegant Edges cartridge, bling - Bazzill (red) and The Paper Studio (clear), pop dots
Inks: Copics, Memories, Sharpie (centers of little leopard print fur on image)

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image!! I love the colors and the pretty pattern shimmery circle behind your girl!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.