Sunday, November 23, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday Maddie

I made this card for my friend's 7 year old for her birthday. It was a Frozen theme, with ice skating. I kind of figured since we were invited to go skating and the party was at the rink. I used a coloring book page for the image. I wanted both Elsa and Olaf in it so this one seemed to be the best. This card took me 3.5 hours to finish. I think part of it was searching for the image, printing it and then determining the papers to use but still. I told Jodi the mom, to be sure and save this one. I added glitter pen to the dress and the magic. I really like how Olaf came out.

I wish I had been able to see Maddie's face when she opened it. The first picture was taken with the flash so you could see the glitter paper and pen and the second was taken without.



Supplies:
Papers: Neenah, Hammermill Digital cardstock, The Paper Studio glitter paper, DCWV, American Crafts.
Stamps: Coloring page - Elsa and Olaf enjoying a warm and sunny day, SU Garden Greetings.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, punch, Gem, Sizzix die, Stickles, popdots.
Inks: Copics, Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.