Monday, March 17, 2014

GCC0317 - Aloha

It's another new week over at the Outlawz Challenge boards. Our theme this week is to use green or St. Patrick's Day. I love this image. Maybe, it's because I absolutely fell in love with Hawaii and Tahiti or because I love palm trees. Lucky for me, in Arizona, I get to see Palm Trees every day. All I'm missing is the beach. This image kind of takes me away and places me on a tropical island. I used this scrapbook page from Pinterest as my inspiration. I used pop dots behind the main panel to make it pop.

The Sponsor this week is: Lacy Sunshine and I chose the image called Eleanor and Pickles hula


Challenges entered:
Paper Take Weekly - 03/11/2014 bingo (used gems, die cuts and flowers)
Hiding in my Craft Room - himcr 141 color it
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - challenge 76 add green

Supplies: Neenah, Bazzill, The Paper Studio (a day at the beach pack), GCD. Stamps: Lacy sunshine - Eleanor and Pickles hula, Studio G letters. Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Copics, Specturm Noir alcohol markers, American Crafts alcohol markers, Prima flowers (yes, you can still use them and they are still in style), SU word window punch, SU label punch, bling.

3 comments:

  1. Well hello there Shannon! So happy that you decided to join our challenge this week and that I get to comment on your card. I do oh, so love the image and your coloring. (Pickles is very cute).
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I like the papers you chose. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely fun card, Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck, Julie Ann DT

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.