Sunday, February 10, 2013

Yummy dinner for Gwen!

Last Sunday, my cousin Gwen was in from Iowa for work. Instead of going out to eat, I told her I would make dinner for her. She was more than happy to have me cook instead. She loved this meal and I think she liked that I spoiled her a little. I do have to admit...the meal was fantastic. I did have to post to Facebook and tag all my Iowa family because I made noodles as the surprise for Gwen. I made roast beef, mashed potatoes, homemade noodles, creamed peas, and pink fluffy jello salad. The noodles were just like grandma Leona's and the creamed peas were pretty close to my mom's. The butter on the bread, is awesome. I got a tub of the butter at Sam's club. It is garlic, basil, and parmesan cheese flavor. Oh is it delicious. The only problem was that I wanted to keep eating and eating and couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.