Saturday, October 13, 2012

Congratulations Jeff and Kendra


I made this scrapbook layout/wall hanging for my cousin Jeff and his wife Kendra for their wedding in October. I used some of the ribbon from their invitation. You cannot see the sunburst papers in the round background but it's there.I used the Prima BAP sketch for August - build a page. I should have taken a photo outside the frame. I didn't get great lighting and had glare.


Supplies: Bazzill coal and travertine, MME Lost and Found 2 - patterned paper, Sizzix die, Heidi Swapp transparency on top of frame, Cricut Heritage cartridge (fence, frame, and andpersand sign, chipboard, SU label punch, SU alphabet stamps, heart charm (Dollar Tree), Stick pin, Prima flower and silk flower, Prima black pearls, pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.