Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Good Luck Lael

I made this card for a coworker who has decided she isn't relocating to AZ. I used the Taylored Expressions sketch #155 for my design. I also used some chipboard items I have had for a long time. Lael loves pink so of course, I had to use Melon Mambo. I also made the main element by using my favorite Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge. I hope she likes it. I sent Lael the Hug a Tree card I made last year for her to send to her BFF. They met years ago on Earth Day, so I thought that was appropriate.


Supply list: Bazzill, SU Chocolate Chip, SU Melon Mambo, MME Tres Jolie patterned papers, SU flower punch, SU punch, Chipboard flower, Twine, bling, Cricut Elegant Edges cartridge, SU clear embossing powder, SU Chocolate Chip craft ink, Green and Brown markers, Studio G stamp.

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this? I love the colors you used. The flowers are just the perfect touch too. Than you for playing along with TESC!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.