Monday, February 17, 2014

GCC0217 - Love you this much

Is time flying or what? It sure doesn't seem like it should already be mid-February. When I was little, my parents and the "older" people always told me that time would fly. I thought they were crazy back then, but boy...now, I sure believe them.

It's a new week at the Outlawz. Come on over and join in on the fun. This week's Greeting Card Challenge is the theme Animal Planet. You can use animals, animal print or both on your project. I came up with this idea to honor my friend Jennifer, who absolutely loves animal print. I used both animals and animal print.

This week, the sponsor is: The Paper Shelter


Supplies: papers: Neenah, The Paper Studio (all animal print from Safari pack), Bazzill (black and rust). Stamps: Studio G. Accessories: Copics, American Crafts alcohol markers, Ribbon, SU circle punch and label punch, ribbon. Ink: Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.