Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Butterfly Crafting day

About once a month, a group of us get together for craft day. We generally agree on a theme (most the time, I am there in mid-morning and leave last because I only have to walk next door, but this time I was there first and left first. I had my friend Ceylan's dance recital I helped at.) We have a lot of fun, razzing everyone and eating the day away. Here are the cards I made for the butterfly themed day. I made some the day of and some the night before and day after. I used Pinterest cards as my inspiration and will post the links later. Most the time, I use the card as a layout, but I seemed to copy these pretty litterally which is so odd for me. The last card will be sent to my Grandma and Great Aunt for July. It's funny how color really makes a difference. I really like the card I used as a design for the third one I posted, however, I do not like mine.







Supplies: Recollections, Bazzill bling, Colorbok, SU, Bazzill, TAC, SU border punch, SU butterfly punches, SU scallop circle, SU circle punches, Flower punch, The Paper Studio, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Studio G stamps, SU by definition stamp, SU stamps, 7 Gypsies stamps, Sizzix border dies and butterfly dies, Ribbon, SU lattice die, bling, SU clear embossing powder, SU ink, Memento black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.