Monday, March 18, 2013

With sympathy for Missie

A wonderful woman I knew from Habitat for Humanity passed away earlier in March. She was so bright and cheerful, never let the world get her down. She survived cancer twice, and during that time, she still remained positive, happy, and very up beat. I always looked forward to Missie coming to the various sites or seeing her at the different Habitat functions. She had this smile that would light up a room and a laugh that would make you want to laugh right along with her. Missie D'Aunoy will be greatly missed by all who knew her.

I made this card for her family. Even though it is a relatively simple layout, it took me two hours. I couldn't get my patterns to come together. I used a sample from Pinterest and will add the link to the card soon.

 
 
Supplies: White Neenah cardstock, SU tempting turquoise cardstock, SU Lucky Limeade cardstock, SU Pixie Pink cardstock, SU Mellon Mambo cardstock, Recollections, DCWV, Studio G stamp, black ink, SU clear embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow spam or anonymous comments.